Are you an experienced accountant with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a team? If so, Crafted needs you!
We're looking for a Financial Accountant to join our expanding Ipswich team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading business in a newly created role, within our recently restructured finance department. If you’re qualified, with a strong background in either industry or straight from practice, then we want to hear from you.
We’re keen to employ someone with enthusiasm and strong communication and IT skills, ideally with experience in QuickBooks and Excel (although this isn't essential).
This new role is available due to retirement, with the successful candidate reporting directly to directors and team heads, playing a pivotal role as part of our team. There will be a one month handover period, with this position ideally suited to someone who has worked in a similar role.
So why work for us? Not only do we offer competitive salaries, private healthcare, a company contributed pension and performance related bonuses, we’re a nice bunch to work with. You’ll get a personal training budget, the opportunity to attend regular company socials and there’s even free fresh fruit delivered every week.
- Qualified or part-qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Experience with Quickbooks is desirable, although not essential
- Evidence of strong client liaison skills
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Financial reporting
- Balance sheet
- Effective maintenance of the company accounts
- Administer payroll in liaison with external payroll company
- Reporting accounts to directors
- Maintaining records
- Paying insurers and business suppliers
- Filing VAT returns
- Reconciling bank statements
- Monitoring cash flow and liaising with bankers
- Credit control
- Managing tenancies
How to apply:
If you think that you have what it takes, please send an up to date CV along with a covering note / letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be considered, but we may not be able to reply to every submission. More details can be found here.